Philippine Space Council
The PSC shall be composed of the following:
|Chairperson||President of the Philippines|
Secretary of Science and Technology
Secretary of National Defense
- Chair of Senate Committee on Science and Technology
- Chair of House Committee on Science and Technology
- Director General of the National Economic and Development Authority
- Secretary of Finance
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs
- Secretary of Agriculture
- Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources
- Secretary of Trade and Industry
- Secretary of Information and Communications Technology
The PSC shall have the following functions:
- - Recommend and approve the implementation of Philippine space policies in accordance with international conventions;
- - Ensure appropriate allocation of resources in support to the mandates of the PhilSA; and
- - Approve strategic directions and decisions for the implementation of the PhilSA.
The Director General of the PhilSA shall serve as Head Secretariat to the PSC together with the support staff of the PhilSA.
|09 October 2020||Message from H.E. President Rodrigo Roa Duterte on the occasion of the 1st Meeting
of the Philippine Space Council.
|06 November 2020||2nd Philippine Space Council Meeting|