Salary Grade: 13
Item Numbers: PHILSAB-SRAS1-24-2020
Division: Spacecraft Electrical and Computing Systems Development Division
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: Career Service Professional / Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Under general supervision, perform design, prototyping and/or development of
modules for spacecraft electrical and computing modules;
- 2. Generate test plans for spacecraft electrical and computing modules and
participate in the assembly, integration and testing (AIT) from module to system
- 3. Prepare the technical specifications of goods and services for procurement and/or
- 4. Perform critical administrative functions for the Division as may be required, such
as but not limited to providing inputs to financial requirements, planning of
activities, coordination with stakeholders among others;
- 5. Monitor progress and prepare status reports on on-going programs, projects and
- 6. Attend seminars, symposia and other structured gatherings related to advanced
space S&T and other areas of concern related to development; and
- 7. Perform other duties of a regular or special nature as may be assigned from time
Applicants who have all or any of the following background are most welcome to
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Sciences such as in Aerospace Engineering,
Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other allied
- ● Proactive and take prompt action to accomplish tasks and meet goals and
objectives in a timely manner.
- ● Thorough, pays close attention to details, and strives to achieve accuracy and
consistency in all tasks.
- ● Develops and maintains positive work relationships with others.
- ● Willingness to learn and acquire diverse skills over different fields.
- ● Proficient in any of Embedded C, Matlab or ECAD Design and Layout Software
You may Scan this QR Code or Access the link below to
build your PhilSA Application Profile