Salary Grade: 19
Item Numbers: PHILSAB-SRSRS-25-2020
Division: Spacecraft Payload and Communications Systems Development Division
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: 2 years of relevant experience
Training: 8 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service Professional / Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Under general supervision, assist in the direction, supervision and programming of
activities under the Division with focus on payload and communications
- 2. Assume primary responsibility in the implementation of key outputs related to
payload and communications technologies;
- 3. Review the mission requirements and provide inputs to the design and development
plan for payload and communications systems;
- 4. Generate the concept of operations specific for payload and communications
systems and conduct space flight testing during the Launch and Early Orbit Phase
- 5. Ensure the correctness of the technical specifications of goods and services for
procurement and/or manufacturing requirements;
- 6. Represent the Bureau in meetings, negotiations, conferences, seminars and other
intersectoral or interagency cooperative efforts for matters that can be resolved at
- 7. Evaluate performances of subordinates and provide guidance for their development
and motivation as well as apply disciplinary measures as necessary; and
- 8. Perform other duties of a regular or special nature as may be assigned from time to
Applicants who have all or any of the following background are most welcome to
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Sciences such as in Aerospace Engineering,
Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or other
- – Experience in payload systems development and/or front end electronics.
- Spacecraft Systems Development.
- ● Proactive and willing to take the lead to accomplish tasks and meet goals and
objectives in a timely manner.
- ● Thorough, pays close attention to detail, and strives to achieve accuracy and
consistency in all tasks.
- ● Develops and maintains positive work relationships with others..
- ● Must have effective organizational skills and be able to multitask and work under
- ● Must be capable of exercising engineering creativity, resourcefulness and
practicality in approaching tasks.
- ● Capable of mentoring junior colleagues in spacecraft systems development.
You may Scan this QR Code or Access the link below to
build your PhilSA Application Profile