Salary Grade: 19
Item Numbers: PHILSAB-SRSRS-24-2020
Division: Spacecraft Electrical and Computing Systems Development Division
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: 2 years of relevant experience
Training: 8 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service Professional / Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Under general supervision, assist in the direction, supervision and programming of
activities under the Division with focus on embedded systems and software
engineering for spacecraft’s attitude determination and control systems (ADCS);
- 2. Assume primary responsibility in the implementation of key outputs related to
embedded systems and software engineering for spacecraft’s ADCS;
- 3. Review the mission requirements and perform the design and development of the
software for the spacecraft’s ADCS;
- 4. Generate the concept of operations specific for the spacecraft’s ADCS and
conduct space flight testing during the Launch and Early Orbit Phase (LEOP);
- 5. Coordinate design, development, and approval of flight software;
- 6. Ensure the correctness of the technical specifications of goods and services for
procurement and/or manufacturing requirements;
- 7. Represent the Bureau in meetings, negotiations, conferences, seminars and other
intersectoral or interagency cooperative efforts for matters that can be resolved at
- 8. Evaluate performances of subordinates and provide guidance for their
development and motivation as well as apply disciplinary measures as necessary;
- 9. Perform other duties of a regular or special nature as may be assigned from time
Applicants who have all or any of the following background are most welcome to
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Sciences such as in Aerospace Engineering,
Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other allied
- – Experience in Attitude Determination and Control Systems (ADCS) and/or Flight
- Spacecraft Systems Development.
- ● Proactive and willing to take the lead to accomplish tasks and meet goals and
objectives in a timely manner.
- ● Thorough, pays close attention to details, and strives to achieve accuracy and
consistency in all tasks.
- ● Develops and maintains positive work relationships with others.
- ● Capable of mentoring junior colleagues in spacecraft systems development.
You may Scan this QR Code or Access the link below to
build your PhilSA Application Profile