Salary Grade: 19
Item Number: PHILSAB-SRSRS-17-2020
Division: Space Mission Control and Operations Division
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job.
Experience: 2 years of relevant job experience.
Training: 8 hours relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service Professional / Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine and implement image collection plans and satellite commands from stakeholder feedback.
- Operate agency’s ground receiving station facilities.
- Generate commands and tasking requests for supported earth observation satellites.
- Assist in monitoring the health status and other telemetry data of Philippine satellites
- Assist in the coordination with internal and external partners for image collection planning; and
- Perform other duties of a regular and special nature as may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants who have a degree in Electronics Engineering, Geodetic Engineering and other allied fields are preferred.