Salary Grade: 19
Item Number: PHILSAB-SRSRS-15-2020
Division: Space Security Technologies Division
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: 2 years of relevant experience
Training: 8 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service Professional / Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Contribute in the planning, coordination, and implementation of scientific research
and development on space technology and its applications to national security and
development with a focus on space-based communication and electronics.
- 2. Engage and collaborate with stakeholders in determining their technical
requirements and the dissemination of research and development outputs on
space-based communication, electronics, and other space technology applications.
- 3. Develop and implement validation, verification, and testing activities for developed
applications from space-based communications and electronics.
- 4. Contribute to the development and implementation of PhilSA’s security policies in
ensuring effective compartmentalization and control of confidential information.
- 5. Perform other duties of a regular or special nature as may be assigned from time
Applicants who have all or any of the following background are preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering and other allied fields
Experience and Training Background:
- ● Must have a strong fundamental background with RF Communication Systems and
- ● Must have technical working knowledge in Digital Communication and Signals
- ● Must have practical experience in working in a research environment.
- ● Must have strong communication skills; able to converse and convey highly
technical information to various audiences, both orally and in writing.
- ● Must have excellent organization and task management skills.
- ● Experience in working with any of the following fields are a plus: remote sensing,
geographic information systems, image processing, programming, and Artificial
Intelligence (model training and evaluation workflow).
- ● Experience working with the security sector is a plus
You may Scan this QR Code or Access the link below to
build your PhilSA Application Profile