Salary Grade: 16
Item Numbers: PHILSAB-SRAS2-27-2020
Division: Spacecraft Electrical and Computing Systems Development Division
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Training: 4 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service Professional / Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Under general supervision, perform design, prototyping and/or development of
modules for the active sensor payload systems;
- 2. Generate test plans for active sensor payload systems and participate in the
assembly, integration and testing (AIT) from module to system level;
- 3. Prepare the technical specifications of goods and services for procurement and/or
- 4. Perform critical administrative functions for the Division as may be required, such
as but not limited to providing inputs to financial requirements, planning of
activities, coordination with stakeholders among others;
- 5. Monitor progress and prepare status reports on on-going programs, projects and
- 6. Provide team leadership as may be assigned in projects and other internal
- 7. Attend seminars, symposia and other structured gatherings related to advanced
space S&T and other areas of concern related to development; and
- 8. Perform other duties of a regular or special nature as may be assigned from time
Applicants who have all or any of the following background are most welcome to
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Sciences such as in Aerospace Engineering,
Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or other allied fields
Applicants with experience in the following fields are preferred:
- Experience in communication Systems development.
- Experience in electromagnetic analysis simulation software, preferably ANSYS
HFSS, FEKO and CST.
- Training in electromagnetic simulation softwares
- Proactive and willing to take the lead to accomplish tasks and meet goals and
objectives in a timely manner.
- Thorough, pays close attention to details, and strives to achieve accuracy and
consistency in all tasks.
- Develops and maintains positive work relationships with others.
- Enthusiastic towards space science and technology
You may Scan this QR Code or Access the link below to
build your PhilSA Application Profile