Salary Grade: 22
Item Number: PHILSAB-SADOF-15-2020
Division: General Services Division
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
Training: 16 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service Professional / Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Division Chief in directing and managing the day-to-day operations of the
- Focus on supervising and ensuring quality of services by the administrative service
units handling procurement, property & supply, general services & building
- Ensure the undertaking of Complete Staff Work (CSW) on matters requiring the
attention of the Division Chief prior to submission;
- Assumes the Division Chief’s functions/duties in the latter’s absence; and
- Perform other duties of a regular or special nature as may be assigned from time to
Applicants who have relevant background/experience will be preferred.
- – Graduate of Civil Engineering, Finance and other similar courses.
Experience and Training background:
- – With extensive work experience in the following: Philippine government
procurement, records management, supply management, cashiering, and other
- – Knowledgeable and familiar with ISO 9001:2015 requirements; and
- – Organized and demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
Access the link below to build your PhilSA Application Profile bit.ly/SADOF-PhilSA