Salary Grade: 14
Item Number: PHILSAB-LEA3-16-2020
Division: Space Policy and Legal Affairs Division
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education: BS Legal Management, AB Paralegal Studies, Law, Political Science or other allied courses.
Experience: 1 year experience in legal work such as presentation of pleadings, legal opinions and memoranda or legal research.
Training: 8 hours of training relevant to legal work, such as legal ethics, legal research and writing, or legal procedure.
Eligibility: Career Service Professional / Second Level Eligibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities across agencies and institutions in the creation and implementation of national policies;
- Assist in the conduct of policy vetting and legislative liaising activities inline with advocating and implementing policies that support the growth of the space research and development and space industry capacity building.
- Provide policy research, administrative and logistical requirements for the legal service functions of the Agency; and
- Provide legal research, administrative and logistical requirements for the legal service functions of the Agency and
- Perform other duties of a regular or special nature as may be assigned from time to time.